Underground Locator & Georadar Specialists
Radiotech Geo-Structural Surveys is a Melbourne based company that provides a range of complimentary services based around non destructive testing techniques for underground & structural investigation.
Our NDT equipment and techniques can be applied to a wide variety of applications, including Archaeological, Environmental and Structural surveys. Our services extend nationally and we carry extensive accreditation, which allows us to work on a wide variety of sites.
We strive to develop excellent relationships with our clients and to provide them with the most practical and efficient solutions and advice on their particular projects.
We Have the most comprehensive ground penetrating radar systems available for all applications:
- Development site
- Archaeological site assessment
- Location of ancient buildings and foundations
- Cemetery mapping
- Avalanche control
- Site Monitoring
- Location of hidden weapons or evidence
- Concrete inspections
- Base and sub base evaluations
- Snow and ice thickness
- Measure bridge deck thickness
- Condition assessment
- Bridge deck conditions
- Soil and aggregate mapping
- Buried goods, clandestine grave location
- Cultural resource management
- Turf assessment
- Damage prevention
- Determine concrete cover depth
- Underground mining mapping
- Underground storage drum location
- Environmental remediation
- Underground storage tank location
- Excavation planning
- Utility detection
- Void detection and location
- Ground water resources
- Underground service locators
- Tram & Rail
- Soil and Water contamination
- Civil and Structural Engineering
Radiotech’s underground utility location services can be enhanced by incorporating other services such as:
* Radar Concrete Scanning, a GPR investigation for ground slabs to provide construction detail and steel reinforcement layout for avoidance purposes. Other structures can also be investigated to provide a combined Utility and Structural investigation.
* GeoRadar ( or Ground Radar ) for underground location of non metallic services, arbitrary objects and possible obstructions such as large rocks or underground storage tanks, GeoRadar can also provide important stratigraphic information such as depth to bedrock. Ground penetrating Radar imaging can radically enhance site GIS data.
* Ferrous metal detection for location of hidden pit / gatic covers and other ferrous metal objects.